Get A Sys Admin

sysadmin linux open source centos redhat rhel ubuntu apache mysql amazon ec2 s3 tutorial

Nov 12, 2009

New Template for Blog

I have decided that is time to change the look of my blog so today I've searched for blogger templates. I found relatively quickly a good one called "simpress". It's green, it's fresh and I like it a lot. Unfortunately I still have a ton of things to adjust to make it work as it should.

Not working now:
-date is not displayed for each post in the upper left box
-labels don't show the number of articles they are used in(well technically they are there in the output, just not visible)
-blog archives section doesn't show the number of posts for each month(same problem as above)
-edit or remove contact and about me. how do I link About me to my Blogger profile?
-dont try google search, it will mess things up, need to find a way to fix it
-firefox is eating 800MB of RAM on Windows 7. bleah I need to restart the PC, see you later all!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home