Get A Sys Admin

sysadmin linux open source centos redhat rhel ubuntu apache mysql amazon ec2 s3 tutorial

Oct 15, 2009

Tools for S3

Recently I've been experiencing problems with S3Fox add-on when I tried to set ACL or delete files from a bucket. I was getting this error: "The request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your key and signing method." for each and every file. I tried to update to the latest version which 0.4.8(not available via FF check updates) but with no luck. The AWS credentials were fine.

So I decided to look for a new tool and I found CloudBerry Explorer for Amazon S3. It looks good enough and it works!

Feel free to let me know if you have used this tool and if you had any kind of problems with it!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home